"Glassman VIP Care"
NO INSURANCE? NO PROBLEM. WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
Through this plan, you will receive two no-cost preventative cleanings, examinations, and needed x-rays, every year. Any needed dental services with the doctors will be at 20% courtesy. There’s no membership card to carry and nothing to keep track of. Your plan’s effective date will be on file with our office and your benefit will begin the date your plan payment is made.
How to Sign Up
It’s so easy to start saving today. Just send a call, text, or email to Sofia or Dayan and they will help get you started today.
Preventative Dental Care Included
- Adult Prophylaxis (2 per year) D1110: No Charge
- Periodic Exam (2 per year) D0120: No Charge
- Perio Charting (1 per year) No Charge
- Emergency Exam (If needed during office hours) D0140: No Charge
- Full Mouth Series (1 every 5 years) D0210: No Charge
- Intraoral-periapical Films D0220 & D0230 (up to 4 films): No Charge
- Bitewing X-Rays (1 set per year) D0272 or D0274: No Charge
- Advanced Oral Cancer Screening (1 per year) D0431: No Charge
- Periodontal Gum Screening (1 per year): No Charge
For the following services, members receive a 20% courtesy:
- Tooth Colored Composite Fillings
- Crowns /Onlays/Inlays
- Periodontal Scaling and Root Planning
- Additional Cleanings
- Root Canals
- Whitening (In-Office (boost))
- Night Guard
- Snore Guard
- Aligner Therapy (Full Case Only)
Why it Works
Many of our patients are either without any dental insurance or are unhappy with their self-funded or employer-offered insurance options. Glassman Dental Care’s VIP Dental Plan will cover your continued care appointments to help maintain your smile and allow you to receive the dental care you need and want at a courtesy. As you know, we live in a time of uncertainty with the ongoing pandemic. Many companies’ monthly dental premiums continue to go up while the benefits keep going down.
You will discover that when compared with traditional dental insurance plans, our program is more friendly and has eliminated the costly “Middle-Man,” also known as the insurance claims adjuster. What does all this mean? It means that you receive the cares you want when you want it—no more waiting up to 90 days for “special insurance approval.” It means that your dental work is between you and your dentist—no more “non-doctor” insurance adjuster deciding what type of dentistry you can and can’t have. No more “lost claims,” no more forms to fill out. It means you are in complete control over your dental care and the treatments YOU choose. Drs. Glassman and his staff are here to help you get the care you want and need, not what some accountant says you CAN have.