NYC Tooth Restoration
NYC tooth restoration using dental implants allow each and every patient to enjoy optimal function of their mouth’s chewing capability. With a stronger and far more stable bite, you can really experience your food the way you once did without the hassle of bulky, uncomfortable and loose-fitting dentures and bridges.
At our dental implants clinic in New York, Glassman Dental Care only uses top quality implant products and hardware to offer our patients a life-long solution to tooth loss and the need to wear removable dentures. This tooth restoration solution consists of a customized bridge or denture, which is secured in place via a number of strategically placed dental implants. Why is it worth making the switch to dental implants?
NYC Tooth Restoration: The Downfalls of Dentures
Dental implant surgeons in New York routinely hear the following complaints from patients who are desperate for teeth replacement solutions. They say that their dentures are:
- Unstable and often cause discomfort
- Don’t look natural and make eating difficult,
- Can fall out when laughing, sneezing or coughing,
- You can lose up to 90% of your original ability to chew,
- Cause a rapid aging appearance, due to the loss of jawbone volume,
- Can wear down your self confidence,
- Restrict what you can eat including fruits, steak and corn on the cob,
- Can harbor food and bacteria, causing chronic bad breath,
- Can cause extremely painful gums,
- Need to be removed all the time for cleaning,
- Need to be taken out at night.
These issues can be rectified with implant secured replacement teeth, which are sturdy and uphold the bone structure of your jaw.
NYC Tooth Restoration: The Benefits of Dental Implants
NYC residents who opt for tooth restoration by having dental implants placed can enjoy the following benefits over and above traditional dentures:
- They feel better and are more secure than traditional dentures
- They help to prevent the degradation of the jawbone
- Regain up to 90 percent of your natural ability to chew
- Enjoy all of your favorite foods again
- No bulky dentures that cover the roof of your mouth, so tasting is not prohibited and the gag reflex is not triggered
- Periodic refitting is not required by implant-supported bridges unlike traditional dentures
- No messy adhesives required to secure in place
- Forget removing your teeth for cleaning or at night time
- Implant-supported bridges are cleaned by brushing and flossing IN YOUR MOUTH, just like natural teeth
To find out more about NYC tooth restoration using dental implants and the variety of sophisticated dental implant services Glassman Dental Care offers, please click on the following links:
- About Dental Implants
- What are Dental Implants? Find out more about the Dental Implant Technology we use for teeth restoration.
- Say goodbye to dentures! The “All-on-4” Dental Implant technique for full mouth reconstruction.
- Discover the effects of bone loss and how Bone Grafting Surgery can help restore your smile.
To find out more about our dental implant services or to schedule an appointment with one of our skilled and experienced dental implant surgeons in New York, simply call our Manhattan dental practice at 800-396-7898. Alternatively, you can conveniently request an appointment with us by filling out the form on our Contact Page.
Glassman Dental Care
160 West End Ave, #1R,
New York, NY 10023